1. Establish DREAM consortium that serve as an umbrella for all exempt Ethiopian community social organizations to establish Ethiopian community Center in the North American metropolises by bringing together and coordinating private foundations, professional societies, civic groups, churches, Mosques, Idirs, mutual associations, and student associations.
2. Organize local DREAM’s chapters, & resource networks that will promote the capacity and organizational effectiveness of Ethiopian community projects on the youth, elderly, cultural and organized professional interest.
3. Designate DREAM elderly council that will establish a network of local senior center sources that support elderly projects and services in US & Canadian states
4. Organize Youth council to coordinate resources dedicated for youth in Ethiopian population centers of US & Canada that promote student services and other local youth projects
5.Coordinate DREAM Social & cultural council, to mobilize resources for developing cultural exchange corners, museums and social services of Ethiopian & African diaspora groups using social forums, Internet platform and other mediums.
6. Organize DREAM Science & Education council in the Ethiopian centers of US & Canada to create science corners that enable the establishment of a Continental DREAM science center to promote professional excellence, appropriate and knowledge technology transfer to Africa.